TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Balkan Objectivist Center offers this online service (hereinafter: service), including all information, tools and services available from this service to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
If you don’t understand language of this Terms of Service do not access this website. Balkan Objectivist Center will not be liable for misused of the website caused by illiterate or underage users.
By visiting Balkan Objectivist Center website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Balkan Objectivist Center website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Accessing or using any part of the website will be consider as a freely given consent to Terms of Service and will be taken as an unambiguous indication and clear affirmative action to the acceptance of the Terms of Service.
Section 1.1 – Definitions
For the purpose of this Terms of Service following definition should be understood as it follows:
– Balkan Objectivist Center – Throughout the service, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, refer to Balkan Objectivist Center ;
– Person – every legal or real person;
– User – every person who access content on the service, or/and any natural or legal person who, for professional or personal ends or otherwise, uses the service, in particular for the purposes of seeking information or making it accessible;
– Content – every text, picture, video, comment, visual material, combination of video, text and/or picture, names, contact details and personal data;
– Service, web pages, website, information service provider, information society service provider, online service providers or intermediary – is a fixation of a collection of literary works, which may also comprise other works or subject-matter and constitutes an individual item within a periodical or regularly-updated publication under a single title, having the purpose of providing educational services and publishing research under the initiative and control of a Balkan Objectivist Center;
• Service, web pages, service, website, information service provider, information society service provider, online service providers or intermediary for the purpose of this Terms of Service are used interchangeably;
– Technological measures – any technology, device or component that, in the normal course of its operation, is designed to prevent or restrict acts, in respect of works or other subjectmatter, which are not authorised by the rightholder of any copyright or any right related to copyright as provided for by law or the sui generis right provided in relevant law;
– Relevant law – The Law of The Republic of Serbia;
– Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject or user’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
– Data subject – User whose personal data had/has been processing.
– Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
– Profiling – any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
– Pseudonymisation – the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
– Recipient of personal data – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with the Law of The Republic of Serbia shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
– Third party – a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
– Consent – any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the subject (user) wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the Terms or Service and/or processing of personal data relating to him or her.
– Binding rules – Terms or Service of Balkan Objectivist Center services and policies which are adhered for transfers or a set of transfers of personal data or copyright or related rights to a legal or a real person in one or more third countries within a group of undertakings, or group of enterprises engaged in a joint economic activity;
– Disclosure – making available content to the third party or public authority.
– Security – the process of implementing measures and systems designed to securely protect and safeguard information (business and personal data, voice conversations, still images, motion pictures, multimedia presentations, including those not yet conceived) utilizing various forms of technology developed to create, store, use and exchange such information against any unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure, thereby preserving the value, confidentiality, integrity, availability, intended use and its ability to perform their permitted critical functions;
– Cookies – data specific to a particular user and website, and can be accessed either by the information service provider or the client computer;
– The Law on personal Data Protection of the Republic of Serbia;
– Legal capacity – the quality of a natural or juridical person necessary for their actions to have legal effect;
Section 1.2 –Nature of Balkan Objectivist Center service
Balkan Objectivist Center is dedicated to building a free society and economy. We believe that this goal is achieved only by the development of the individual, who, driven by his own interests, and with peaceful means and his own mind, invests in the realization of his own happiness. These are people who invest in themselves, thereby building the world we live in. We are here to help.
Point 1.1. Service content
The content of the service is value based content and it represents articulation of the Balkan Objectivist Center goals and aims. The content of this service is not intended to cause harm, but if you have any concerns about the contents of this service, please contact Balkan Objectivist Center . Disagreeing with the content of the service does not constitute sufficient ground for you to ask Balkan Objectivist Center to remove or modify any parts of this service.
Point 1.2. Comment policy
Balkan Objectivist Center is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). Balkan Objectivist Center is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This service is a venue for discussion; therefore, Balkan Objectivist Center will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Balkan Objectivist Center. However, Balkan Objectivist Center reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if this is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). Please do not endanger yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”spam“) will be deleted. Balkan Objectivist Center also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or spam.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Point 1.3. Forbidden actions
Users are not authorized to (1) use this service to advertise for products of any kind and for other services, (2) to infringe the Copyright rights and policy and Comment policy of this service, (3) to attack this service using malicious software and/or use this service for data mining (4) to commit any illegal actions while using the service, or against this service, (5) to restrict access to this service, (6) to impede the normal functioning of this service and (7) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author or Service.
Point 1.3. Guarantee policy
Balkan Objectivist Center makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Service. In addition, Balkan Objectivist Center does not guarantee that the Service will be accessible at all times or during any down time (1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (2) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (3) for previously scheduled maintenance or relating to events beyond the Balkan Objectivist Center control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Balkan Objectivist Center or Your servers are located. Although Balkan Objectivist Center will try to moderate comments quickly, Balkan Objectivist Center makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of Balkan Objectivist Center .
Section 1.4. Warranty and Condition of use
Balkan Objectivist Center makes no warranty of any kind. If you choose to access the Service, you do so at your own risk. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the Service, Balkan Objectivist Center shall not have any liability in connection with the display of suck links and research results, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. You agree to use the service at your own risk, and that you will not consider the Service’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Without limiting the foregoing, Balkan Objectivist Center shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of Balkan Objectivist Center , including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. Balkan Objectivist Center is not liable for the content of any comments the Commenter might leave on this Service.
Section 1.5. Obligation to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Balkan Objectivist Center , its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from your use of the Service and/or your breach of any term of this Terms of Service.
Section 1.6. Applicable Laws
Balkan Objectivist Center operates the Service from Serbia, and makes no representations that materials in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the Service from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of the Service or to the Service materials shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Serbia. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Service shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within Republic of Serbia. The use of this Service constitutes your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the provincial and/or federal courts of the Republic of Serbia for purposes of such actions.
Section 1.7. Legal notices and Contact information
If you feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact Balkan Objectivist Center , and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. Balkan Objectivist Center will do whatever possible to address your concerns.
Balkan Objectivist Center has its own copyright policy, please read it carefully before you set a claim. If you are a rightholder, and do not wish your subject matter to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. Balkan Objectivist Center is in no way responsible for, or has control of, the content of any external web site links. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies, the service’s proprietors do not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the service’s content.
Section 1.8. Opinionated content and accuracy liability
Balkan Objectivist Center service may contains opinions which may not reflect the opinions of any organizations Balkan Objectivist Center might be affiliated with.
We are not responsible if information made available on this service is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this service is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this service is at your own risk.
This service may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this service at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our service. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our service.
Any information provided on service is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge, but omissions, errors or mistakes may occur.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist Balkan Objectivist Center in providing the Service according to the purposes described.
By accepting the cookies you are giving consent to Balkan Objectivist Center to use and process information relating to you, in particular all information collected by Balkan Objectivist Center service cookies.
If you want to disable or to delete cookies on your computer, you could follow the following instructions for the most used web browsers:
Explanation on how to delete cookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
Depending on your web browser, you can disable cookies following these steps:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/privacy/policies/flash-player.html
Cookies helps us keep track of how many times you view an ad we distribute or which articles on the service are more popular. Likewise, the cookie can help make sure you do not see the same ad over and over and can also help us improve the Balkan Objectivist Center service content and features based on users’s actual usage of the service – thus enhancing your online Web viewing experience. If you refuse a cookie, you can still use Balkan Objectivist Center service but your experience may differ from those individuals using cookies.
Section 2.0. Subscribing to Balkan Objectivist Center newsletter
By subscribing to Balkan Objectivist Center newsletter you are giving a consent to Balkan Objectivist Center to use and process information relating to your electronic mail and to send you information regarding Balkan Objectivist Center service, publication and other content which may be appropriate to use by the decision of the Balkan Objectivist Center editorial board.
However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications through email from us, by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Section 1.6. Application of the Law of The Republic of Serbia
Point 1.1. General Provisions
By accepting these Terms of Services and by using Balkan Objectivist Center Cookies and Balkan Objectivist Center newsletter you are giving consent to Balkan Objectivist Center to use and process your personal data and to transfer your personal data to third party and public authority if necessary.
Please be aware that cookies and email addresses could fall under the definition of personal data only if the user can be identified by other criteria which are unambiguously identifying the real person.
When you browse our website or sign up with a newsletter, we may collect the personal information you give us such as your name and email address.
When you browse our service, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, services and other updates. Please be aware that when you are subscribing to our newsletter you will be asked to accept these Terms of Services and you will be giving us permission to send you newsletter.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Šumadijski trg 1, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Point 1.2. Third-party services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to you.
For these providers, we are not liable and be advice to read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you select to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, than your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Once you leave our website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Terms of Service.
Point 1.3 – Redirections and links
When you click on links on our service, they may direct you away from our service. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and/or Terms or Service of other sites and strongly advise you to read their privacy statements and terms of service.
Point 1.4. Data Subject Rights – general provisions
Balkan Objectivist Center retain right to store the personal data as long as it is necessary to improve user experience.
For the purpose of this Section term Balkan Objectivist Center and term controller will be used interchangeable.
The users have the right to request from the Balkan Objectivist Center access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data subject have the right to obtain from the Balkan Objectivist Center confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data concerned;
– the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
Point 1.5 – Right of access by data subject
The data subject have the right to obtain from the Balkan Objectivist Center confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
o the purposes of the processing;
o the categories of personal data concerned;
o the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
o where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
o the existence of the right to request from the Balkan Objectivist Center rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
o the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– Balkan Objectivist Center may provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, Balkan Objectivist Center may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
– The right to obtain a copy referred to in Section 1.6 – point 1.5 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Point 1.6. – Right to rectification
The data subject have the right to obtain from the Balkan Objectivist Center without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Point 1.7. – Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
The data subject have the right to obtain from the Balkan Objectivist Center the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the Balkan Objectivist Center have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
1. the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws consent;
3. the data subject objects to the processing;
4. the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
5. the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the Republic of Serbia to which the controller is subject.
Where Balkan Objectivist Center has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 of this point to erase the personal data, Balkan Objectivist Center , taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this point shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by the law of the Republic of Serbia to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
– for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Point 1.8. – Right to restriction of processing
The data subject have the right to obtain from the Balkan Objectivist Center restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling Balkan Objectivist Center to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
3. Balkan Objectivist Center no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
4. the data subject has objected to processing pursuant pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1 of this point, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Republic of Serbia.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 of this point shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Point 1.9. Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data
or restriction of processing
Balkan Objectivist Center shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Balkan Objectivist Center shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
Point 2.1. Right to data portability
The data subject have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where:
1. the processing is based on consent,
2. the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1 of this point, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Point shall be without prejudice. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
The right referred to in paragraph 1 of this point shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Point 2.2. Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
At the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject, the right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this point shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information.
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, the data subject, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
Section 2.1. Rules and Regulation on Intellectual Property Rights
This Section lays down rules which are applicable to copyright and related rights protection on Balkan Objectivist Center service.
Balkan Objectivist Center service is a fixation of a collection of literary works of a journalistic nature, which may also comprise other works or subject-matter and constitutes an individual item within a periodical or regularly-updated publication under a single title, having the purpose of providing educational services and publishing research under the initiative, editorial responsibility and control of a Balkan Objectivist Center.
Balkan Objectivist Center service is accompanied by the indication of the source, including the author’s name or author’s sign, mark, water mark or other distinguish sign, or other relevant source which may be hyperlink, which unambiguously or likely indicate or direct to the rightholder, unless this turns out to be impossible.
You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, and modify any part of this Service. You are welcome to link to this service, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to this Service, please include the Service’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, modification, republication, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of content is prohibited. Whenever copyrighted material is mentioned or use, the Balkan Objectivist Center is doing so according to fair dealing practices. Use of content from this Service according to fair dealing practices requires proper acknowledgment. Simply linking back to the Service is not considered proper acknowledgment; please provide a link including the Author’s name, the name of the page you are linking, and a permanent link (”Permalink“) to that page, and other if relevant.
Balkan Objectivist Center will not be liable for content made available on the service by users which fall under the freedom of free speech and expression.
There Balkan Objectivist Center will not be liable for direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction by any means and in any form, in whole or in part:
(a) for authors, of their works;
(b) for performers, of fixations of their performances;
(c) for phonogram producers, of their phonograms;
(d) for the producers of the first fixations of films, in respect of
the original and copies of their films;
(e) for broadcasting organisations, of fixations of their broadcasts, whether those broadcasts are transmitted by wire or over the air, including by cable or satellite.
Point 1.1. Distribution right
Balkan Objectivist Center , in respect of the original of its works or of copies thereof, has the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit any form of distribution to the public by sale or otherwise of its content.
Point 1.2. Exceptions and limitations
Balkan Objectivist Center exercises its right to exemptions and limitations in respect of specific acts of reproduction made by its educational and scientific base activities, which are not for direct or indirect economic or commercial advantage.
Balkan Objectivist Center uses all Intellectual Property available on the service for the sole purpose of illustration for teaching or scientific research, and always tends to including the author’s name or the most precisely available indication of the rightholder, unless this turns out to be impossible and to the extent justified by the non-commercial purpose to be achieved.
Balkan Objectivist Center may use Intellectual Property available on the service for reproduction by the press, communication to the public or making available of published articles on current topics or works or other subject-matter of the same character, in cases where such use is not expressly reserved, and as long as the source, including the author’s name or the most precisely available indication of the rightholder, is indicated, or use of works or other subject-matter in connection with the reporting of current events, to the extent justified by the informatory purpose and as long as the source, including the author’s name, is indicated, unless this turns out to be impossible.
Balkan Objectivist Center may use Intellectual Property available on the service for the quotations for purposes such as criticism or review, provided that they relate to a work or other subject-matter which has already been lawfully made available to the public, that, unless this turns out to be impossible, the source, including the author’s name or the most precisely available indication of the rightholder, is indicated, and that their use is in accordance with fair practice, and to the extent required by the specific purpose.
Balkan Objectivist Center may use Intellectual Property available on the service for the purpose of advertising the public exhibition or sale of artistic works, to the extent necessary to promote the event.
Point 1.3. – User feedback and submissions
If, at our request, you send certain submissions or without a request from us you send creative submission such as but not limited to ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials and content, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any content that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any content in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any content; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Section 2.2. Tools and Third-party links
Point 1.1. – Optional tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the service (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Point 1.2. – Third-party links
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Point 1.3. – Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information in the Service may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 2.3. Indemnification, Severability and Changes to the Terms of Service
Point 1.1. – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Balkan Objectivist Center and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Point 1.2. Severability
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Point 1.3. Changes to the Terms of Service
Balkan Objectivist Center reserves the right to change Terms of Service at any time. You will only be notified by the Service through posts or an email, not in person. It is your responsibility to make sure that you agree with the new Terms of Service, whenever changes have been announced. Changes to the Terms of Service will be effective 48 hours after the notice has been posted on the Service. If you do not agree with the Terms of Service, do not use this service.”